27 June 2008

Roster For 3rd Quarter

Dear servants of YHWH serving in YF WorM,

The 2nd quarter is coming to an end... very very soon... So the NEW duty roster will be coming out real soon too... It will be given out next Sunday actually.

So.. Here's me asking for a BIG BIG BIG favor from you guys...

PLEASE submit all break requests or special requests by THIS Sunday (29 June 2008). You may do so by:-
  1. giving me a written request when you see me on Sunday
  2. sending me an e-mail at gwilliamok@gmail.com

SMS-es are acceptable but not really advisable as, well, I may forget about it =P

For those who did not hand in ANY requests by the given deadline, well, when the roster is out, you'll have to find your own replacements when you are on duty.

Your co-operation is much appreciated =)


Your roster-preparing servant,
William

No comments: