06 August 2008

Youth Force Worship Experience

Hi,

This post is dedicated for those who are gonna serve the Lord this Sunday =).Its gonna be an interesting day.Just a reminder for those who are serving~Joel Yap (Replacing Wing Tsun),Bryan,Joanna,Carol,Matthew,William and Daniel Lim.

Practise will be from 12pm-3pm?I know its three hours...For those who can't,please let me know ASAP.

The songs are (Not in order):
1)Perfect Day (Planet Shakers)
2)All About You (Chorus:Its all about you....uu....)
3)Run (Hillsong - This Is Our God)
4)Unify (Hillsong)
5)I Love You Lord (combine with With All I Am)
6)With All I Am (Hillsong)
7)Majesty (Planet Shakers)
8)Rejoice (Chris Tomlin)

Standby:Still (Hillsong),Lift Up Your Eyes (Planet Shakers)

Alright...I know there are a number of songs.Whatever it is,let us all come prepare mentally,spiritually and physically for this sat's practice and sunday's worship experience.

Continue to uphold Pastor Michael and Joyce as they come and share what worship is all about.

God bless,
Andrew

No comments: