28 September 2008

Hiding Place by New Life Worship

Hey everyone.

Just wanna share the video for this song, as we've sung it in YF today. Been blessed since 1st listening to it since I first listened to it in the beginning of last year. Below is the video of the song as per recorded in the "My Savior Lives" album by New Life Worship:



On a side note, the writer of this song (yes the same guy who's playing and leading, as seen in the video) is also the one who wrote some other songs most of us would know, such as: Hear Us From Heaven, Amazed (the one that goes: Lord I'm amazed by You...), I'm Coming Your Way, Promises, etc.

My Savior Lives by New Life Worship is available at local Christian bookstores. (Sadly, our church's B&T booth doesn't have it)



P.S. They've just released a new album "Counting On God" !!! Nicey nice ;)

No comments: