23 April 2009

Songs for 26th April

Hey there!

Attn : Kenneth ,Ginny, Virginie, Joanna, Su Zanne, Matthew, Wen Qi, Joshua and Daniel Lim

Songs for this weekend are :

1. For who You are (I will worship you for who you are)
2. How can I keep from singing Your praise
3. One Desire
4. Amazed (Lord I'm amazed by you....)

Practise will be on Saturday, 1-3 pm at the youth hall. Please please please be punctual so that we can start and end on time :) As its a big group, it'll be good if all can reach abt 10 mins earlier. Thanks.

Dear all,

Danial has requested for an earlier practise. Will it be possible that we change the time fr 9am-11am instead? Pls reply by leaving a comment below, on this post so that we can confirm on the time latest by 8pm tmrw (friday, 24th april). Thanks :)

See ya'll there,
=)farrah

5 comments:

william said...

farrah may i know how does the song "one desire" go? not quite sure which song isit actually... thanks :)

farrah said...

hi william,
its from the old hillsong album,the chorus goes - This is my cry, my one desire, is to be where You are Lord, now and forever, its more than a song.....

william said...

ok thanks, done! :)

Su Zanne said...

i can make it for 9am. can some1 confirm with me the time?

joanna said...

i will not be able to make it. Elizabeth shall be replacing me as i have a school event tomoro >.<