06 May 2009

Worship songs for 9th of May

Hi fellow worshippers, ;)

Special attention to: Amanda Wong, Robyn, Wing Tsun, Elizabeth, Su Zanne, Joshua, Matthew, William, Joel.

Songs for this Sunday's worship are:
1. Stronger Than (Hillsong United Live)
2. You'll come (New song)
3. Fall in this place (Planetshaker's)
4. I will sing

Might change the sequence of the songs.Have to practise first.

**If you don't know or haven't heard of these songs before, pls google or youtube it okays. At least know how it sounds like.;)


Worship practise will from 11am- 1 pm. =)
so you guys can go for lunch after that! =P

See ya'all there!
Cheers!

4 comments:

william said...

eh abigail... which "It Is You" ah? isit the Hillsong one that goes "lamp unto my feet, light unto my path, it is You, Jesus it is You"

OR is it the older one one that goes "It is You, it is You that I love, it is You, my Lord and King, I apprehend to know and be known.."

william said...

ok i left out one "it is You" line in the latter but its ok i guess

Elizabeth said...

Joanna will be swapping with me!

abigail said...

oops..only saw the comments now..sorry.=p