23 March 2011

Songs for 27th March 2011

Dear all wonderful servants of God,

Special attn to: Kenneth, Julius, Elizabeth, Josean, Wen Qi, William, Xan En & Shin Yi.

A BIG HELLO!!!!!! its me again this week.haha..
Its an honour and privilege for me to serve God again this week.
I hope you all feel the same as well.
Anyway, the songs are as below:-
1. My redeemer lives - Hillsong
2. Your name - Paul Baloche
3. I adore - Hillsong
4. At the cross - Hillsong

Please listen to the songs at youtube and come prepared so that we can have a smooth practice and so that we can end early. =)
Keep ourselves in prayer as well, we must be spiritually prepared as well.

Thank you and God bless.

"YOU ARE BLESSED!!!"

Yours Truly,
Tommy Thai

2 comments:

william said...

no mention of prac time means at 1pm rite? just checking

Tommy said...

Yes, 1pm William and everyone.
Thanks.