25 August 2011

WORSHIP - 28 AUGUST 2011

Dear WORSHIPERS,

Special Attention to the following servants of God:-

Musicians: Carol Lee + Josean Wu (Keyboard), Tommy Thai (Guitar), Joel Yup (Drum), William Mok (Bassist)

Singers: Julius Chan, Robyn
PA: Kenneth Mok

HELLO Everyone!! Firstly so sorry for the late update on the songs, please forgive me... some how don’t know y can’t blog into this site for the last 2 days...
Anyways it’s an honor and privilege again for me to serve together with of you all & especially serving God. I hope we will have a Wonderful time Practicing n serving God together
.

Well here are the songs:-

1. Our God is Love- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KtmB5ltSg

2. Take all of me- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-HoXc69-9s

3. Came to My Rescue- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_1nSWhkMI


PLEASE listen to the songs if you are not familiar with it at you tube (click on the Link) and also come prepared so that we can have a smooth practice and end early.

Most importantly Come with a prayerful heart and be spiritually prepared as well.

PRACTICE TIME: 10.30 AM - 12 PM

Thank you and God bless.

Desmond Fernando



4 comments:

My Stories said...

Houston I hv a problem. I can only go for prac at 1pm coz the time you stated I have something to.

YF WorM said...

hmm.. how leh coz got others also say got something to do in the afternoon..but i prefer morning ..

Tommy said...

jo,i got something on at 3pm.won't be able to make it for the prac if in the afternoon.

william said...

cannot make it = find replacement... lol.