20 April 2012

Worship on 22nd April 2012

Dear fellow worshippers,

Special attention to : Jonathan Lee, Sonia Hiew, Su Zanne, Alicia Ching, Wen Qi, William Mok, Keegen Ten & Darrell Lau.

Sorry for the delay because it has been a crazy week for me since last friday.
Despite everything that is happening, I still want to put my full trust and faith in God.
I know He is in control and I know He'll never leave me.
The songs that I've chosen really speaks to me and I hope they do to you as well.

Below are the songs for this sunday.
1. Your name - Paul Baloche
2. Healer - Hillsong
3. There will be no other - Tommy Thai (New song)

Practice will be on Sunday morning before youth service starts.
This is because I have a full day seminar on saturday so does Joyce.
So please urgent to Youth hall straight after 1st service.
Lets make it an unplugged acoustic worship session.
My thoughts of the music instrument setting will consist of acoustic guitar, bass, piano, cello, shaker and slight drums.
Hope you all get the picture.

Lets continue to uphold each other in prayer.
Thank you very much everyone and God bless.

Yours Truly,
Tommy Thai

No comments: