26 June 2012

Worship for Youth Awareness Week (1/7/2012)

Dear fellow worshipers,

Attn : Sarah Hiew(Psalmist), Sonia Hiew(Psalmist), Jonathan Lee(Psalmist), Letitia Liew(Psalmist), William Mok(Bassist), Wen Qi(E.Guitarist), Gabriel Thai(Drummer), Alicia Ching(Keyboardist), Su Zanne(Keyboardist).

The songs for this week are :
1. You are good - Israel Houghton
2. Ku Dib'ri Kuasa - True Worshipers
3. I adore - Hillsong
4. Unto You - Hillsong

We will do a song presentation as well, the song will be Jesus be the centre - Israel Houghton.

Practice will be on saturday (30/6/2012), 1pm - 3pm. Please be early ok?
Is everybody ok with the practice time? Please do reply asap so that I can make arrangements yeah?
Because some can't make it for Thursday night practice.

Please come prepared both spiritually and physically.
Get yourself familiarize with the songs, click on the song titles to bring you to the youtube videos.

Thank you very much and God bless all of you richly.

Yours Truly,
Tommy Thai

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just texted u...

Anonymous said...

aiya..i really wanted to play la. haha

Alicia said...

Tommy I'm sorry but I can't make it at 1 pm, I can only reach church at 1.30 pm, due to class replacement..

JONATHAN LEE said...

i could only make it @ 3, due to my external oral tesst in school...

Jonathan Lee Song Yang said...

tommy..... are u dat busy?

Alicia said...

Jonathan, I think he is, perhaps he'd check after a few days to make sure that all have seen this post? =)

Jonathanlsy said...

Ya... But if he cnnt chng the time, i had to find my own replacement asap also ma...

Letitia said...

Jon, means you're not coming?

Alicia said...

Hmm okay.. We'll see how when tommy replies.=)

Benjamin said...

All the best, John (: