18 October 2012

21st Octty!!



Goodday all yee jolly folks~~
Following is the song list!!

Song List

1. Break Free- Hillsongs United
2. Nothing is Impossible -PlanetShakers
3. Like A Fire -PlanetShakers
4. Fire Fall Down -Hillsongs United

Practice is at 1pm sharp.. Not 1.05pm.... Seriously be punctual, as there is alot to do..
Gabriel, JianRen, Timothy Oh and myself would be there since 11am to jam.. Feel free to join... :)

1st and foremost, I'm glad to have given a chance to serve wif you all... Thank you for you availing urself. And sorry if i might step on any1 shoes during the practice and/or d actual day... After all, dis is my 1st time song leading ;).... Having said dat~~~

Listen up!!!! :) Songs has been chosen for its very purpose, believe me.. i've spent lengthy hours to prepare this, at least 2hrs a day since Monday.... And i expect nothing less from each and every1 of u....
Musicians, listen to the songs... I'm going to put ur talents to test and challenge God for more of his blessing in your ministry... Practice can be brutal, since i'm a musician myself.. I can be pretty picky... But dun worry, I am very aware of your abilities, i'll stretch you well during practice. But during Sunday, just do your best. For all i want is a worshipful heart...

1. BreakFree -Timothy Oh (u're in charge), William (back him up)
2. Nothing is Impossible --Timothy Oh (u're in charge), William (back him up)
Guitar: You're my solo artist.. Be alert on all the diff variation...
Drums: you're HIS song heartbeat... WACK IT!!!! Beat it loud that HE can hear.. Pay attention to 2nd song.
Base: You're my force, u're my drive.. Give me that strong Base!!!!
Note: I'm depending on you 3 mch on this....

3. Like a Fire - Keyboardist (U're in charge)
Keys: I want that piano tune~ So do work it out.. Two of u just prepare on it..On that day u can decide...
Ac.Guit: IF Gabriel, u're playing ur guitar.. i would want ur solo.... (No obligation)
Note: Build up for Bridge.. I want it to be a proclaimation

4. Fire fall down -Keyboardist (U're  in charge)
Sustainer: U're very important to bring this song up.. Be strong in ur chords, and confident..
Note: This is worship song, I want this to be as gentle as possible... It will be liken a love song.. Could be voice driven...

Extra Note: ppl in charge, noe ur song well to lead the other musician.. I want your input on hw to make it btr... If there is problem, u guys should fix it.. :) As well as on d actual day...


Singers, u're the extension of my voice... "Mind" your pitch??, not tat u're out of tune la.. :) So guys, Listen.. Be very familiar wif the song... Like as though u wrote the songs, u're presenting it to God.... So play back over and over again... Sum words are sung faster den others, so be mindful of its timing.. But most importantly, i want you to worship wif me... U're my co-worshippers!!!! NOT my psalmist or choir...

This Sunday, be prepared mentally, emotionally, SPIRITUALLY, and musically (dun hurt ur fingers musicians, and worshipers; ur voice)  I AM expecting mch from the Holy Spirit.. And i'm excited to c HIM do wat he does best; leading us to the inner court.. It'll be amazing, if only u want it.. Den claim it wif me!!! Let's bring his ppl to the inner courts guys~~


In HIS service,
daniel quah

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Thanks DQ for replacing me.
To everyone, just give your best and God will do the rest.
God bless all of you richly and have a blessed great week ahead.

DQ said...

Guys..
If any1 of u read this.. You guys did great... Plus wif such awesome glitch during the last song.... Hahahahaa....

Cont, being a blessing wif ur talents... :)