09 December 2012

Youth Camp Theme Song



Dear all, as posted below is the youth camp theme song. Do learn up, and the song flow will be as arranged in the full band audio track, not that perfect, but its somewhere there la XP.. 

Will post up, needed updates from time to time bout youth camp songs. Stay tuned! =) 

God Bless!! 
-Joyce-

I heart God by Joyce Tang

Verse 1:
   D
I lay my life before you God
      Bm
All that I am at your feet
             G                        A 
I am nothing without you
             G                        A 
I am nothing without you


Verse 2:
D                                                 Bm
All that I’ve gained, I count it all as lost
                                                                         
Nothing more, will I want to masked
        G
my life
                                 A
Take me to that place
                      G                           A
Won’t you break me once again


Pre-Chorus:
D                   G
I surrender all
D                   G
I surrender all


Chorus:
                            D
God you are everlasting
                 Bm
You are never changing
                           G
Your love is overflowing
                      A
My Rock & Redeemer


Bridge:
     D
I offer up my life
     Bm
A living sacrifice
 G                          A
Holy & pleasing to you Lord


Tag:
        D
Oh how I love you Lord
        Bm
Oh how I need you God
                  G                  A
You are everything to me

No comments: