14 March 2013

Worship - 17 March 2013

Hi all,

I trust that all of you are alive and well.
(Surely you must be alive to read this...)

This Sunday we will be having fun again.
Practice time is the default 13:00 to 15:00 hrs on Saturday, at Youth Hall.

And so, the song list:

  1. So You Would Come by Hillsong
    (Before the world began, you were on His mind...)
  2. My Best Friend by United Live (now Hillsong United)
  3. I Want It All (Just Give Me Jesus) by Daniel Bashta
  4. More Of You by Marty Nystrom
    (Jesus, I am thirsty, won't You come and fill me...)
Come prepared, especially for song #3 which should be new to all of you.
Do let me know if you can't make it or if someone else is replacing you.

Pray.
Pray for Malaysia.
Pray for Malaysia our home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walao... 2 songs to type dis week!!!!...

Anonymous said...

Yea, excited?