13 June 2013

Worship on 16 June 2013

Hi super team,
(Sarah, Sonia, Josean, Elizabeth, Jonathan, Jack, ... + Timothy!!!)

Apologies but practice will be from 12:00 to 14:00 08:00 to 10:00 this Saturday, in view of the seminar at 14:30...

On to the song list:
  1. So You Would Come by Hillsong
  2. The Lord Reigns by Klaus Kuehn (the dude who wrote the song!)
  3. Medley in D:
    a. I Want It All (Just Give Me Jesus) by Daniel Bashta
    b. Refuse To Be Denied by Desperation Band
    c. Jesus Be The Center by Israel Houghton --- only the bridge (From my heart...)
Apologies as I can't provide YouTube links (where I am now, YouTube is blocked), so please try to search YouTube on your own yeah? I'm sure you folks are very capable at searching for videos! 
I will try to update it with links tonight.

Let's come for practice prepared to lead the youth on Sunday!

No comments: