29 August 2014

Youth Worship Experience - 31st August 2014

Dear Team,

Faith, Sarah, Zoe, Benjamin C, Nicholas, Victor, Ben, William & Jian Ren

Tomorrow’s practice will be 9.30am-11.30am at YOUTH HALL.  

In this coming Sunday’s worship experience.... We are going to do a collab with Prayer Warriors Team & Youth Leaders.

The flow would be as follows  
1. As it is in Heaven by Matt Maher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEXx0mfxe-E
2. Turn your eyes upon Jesus (Acoustic) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czxd5oa-gi0
(5 Prayer Stations)
*we will sing almost as per this video & the new chorus introduced =)
(musicians help to dissect the chords for that part ya.. TQ!)

“I found my strength, I found my Hope
I found my help in Christ alone
When fear has set, when darkness fall
I found my peace in Christ alone

I give my life, I give my all
I sing my song to Christ alone
The king of kings, the Lord of all
All heaven sings to Christ alone
To Christ alone
To Christ alone”

(Corporate prayer & Finale)
(Announcement)

Do listen through & see you tomorrow awesome people!!
Blessings,

Joyce!! =) 

No comments: