25 April 2008

27th April 08 Song list

I apologize for the one day delay from producing the song list. Forgive me...

So here are the songs for this Sunday:

1. My Future Decided (All Of The Above)
2. All Day
3. Heart of Worship
4. Till I See You
Either one of the these 2 songs below
5. I Love You Lord
6. No One Like You (United We Stand)

Practice will be as held as usual at 1pm to 3pm. However there is a jamming session at 10am till about 11.30am before the practice so all who are interested do join us :) Yes, that means you Joel~

Just a brief chord and lyric review of the few less known songs.

My Future Decided
VERSE 1:
F#m
You hold the future in Your hands
A
You know my dreams
And You have a plan
D A
And as You light my way
F#m
I'll follow You
PRE CHORUS:
D A
My eyes on all of the above
F#m
My soul secure in all You've done
D
My mind's made up
A E
And You are the only one for me
CHORUS:
A D
Jesus Saviour
F#m7
In my life You are everything
A D
My future decided
F#m
I will praise Your Name
D
And I know that I am
A E
I am Yours
D
Yeah I know that I am
A F#m (E)
I am Yours


I Love You- Generation Unleashed (cover)
intro:
C#m B E
C#m B E
chorus:
C#m
i love you lordB E
and i lift my voice
F#m E B
to worship you
C#m B
oh my soul rejoice
C#m
take joy my king
B E
in what you hear
F#m E A
let it be a sweet sweet sound
B C#m
in your ear
bridge:
C#m B E
C#m B E
C#m B E
C#m B A

And for Joshua, please check out these links to see some overview of the lead tabs :)
http://guitarpraise.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-love-you-lord.html
http://guitarpraise.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-future-decided-2008.html
http://guitarpraise.blogspot.com/2006/12/all-day.html

-matthew signing out



No comments: