10 June 2009

HEYYA!! ~ 14thJune09

hey fellow youths! how are you all doing? :) ... (hmm.. i think right we should add more colours to this blog.. very black la.. lol!! just opinion.. heheh ;p)

anyway, back to my reason here..

ATTENTION to Virginie, Wing Tsun, Amanda, Joanna, Su Zanne, Matthew, Tommy, William, Joel and Wai Hung.

We are serving on the 14th of June. (hoo-ray!!) and the songs are:-
1. Let there be love (pre-worship)
2. Lord You are good (Israel Houghton)
3. Hold me close
4. Divine exchange (my heart is captivated by You alone)
5. How great is Our God

Time : 10.00-12.00pm
Venue : Youth Hall

Let's get excited for God alright? Please do come prepared and Punctual :)
**Please find your substitute if you couldn't make it yea?
***and notify me bout it via comment box/sms me(better)
** Please do reply at the comment box so that i know you've read this. and do spread the word to those who might not be seeing this but are serving ;) ..

God bless! and see ya this Sat!
-joyce-

5 comments:

My Stories said...

Daniel the Lim will be replacing me though... Coz I'll be having my cg outing on Sunday...

YapWingTsun said...

Robyn will replace me this Sat. Suddenly realize I got other things to do...

william said...

joshua wants to swap with me so joshua will be playing instead... :)

Tommy Thai said...

Hey joyce, i won't be serving coz i'm working full day tmr,wen qi will be replacing me..thanks n God bless..

Su Zanne said...

lol.. wow.. everyone's changing. well. yeah.. to confirm. josiah's playing instead of me this week. ^ ^