22 June 2009

YF Worship Practice (27/06/09)

ATTN: Wing Tsun, Virginie, Robyn, Joanna, Su Zanne, Matthew, Wen Qi, William and Joel.

Songs for this sun are:

1. Hear our praises (...from the mountains, to the valley, hear our praises rise to you....)
2. Desert Song (Hillsong)
3. Hosanna (Hillsong)
4. Sanctuary (City Harvest Church - "Light" album)
5. Amazing Grace - My Chains are gone (Chris Tomlin)

Practice time is from 1pm - 3pm. If any of you cannot make it kindly find your own replacement and inform me via the 'post comments' section. For those of you who can make it you need not reply me as I assume all of you are well aware of your serving schedule:)

Till then have a blessed and fruitful week!

Together we serve,
Mika

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'll be replacing Joanna

My Stories said...

I'll be slightly late coz will be in Elijah Challenge seminar tho which ends at 1pm...