14 November 2011

Worship On 20th November 2011

Dear WORSHIPERS,

Special Attention to the following servants of God:-

Musicians: Joanna Lee + Carol Lee (Keyboard), Timothy Oh (Guitar), Gabriel Thai (Drum), William Mok (Bassist)
Singers: Ginny Choong, Kenneth Mok
PA: Darrell Lau

HELLO Everyone!! Hope u all r doing good...?
As I was preparing for worship... this taught came to me asking myself why I serve him? well a few things i taught of -
Is it because I have a talent, gift from God or is it because I LOVE HIM very much that I want to give him back all the glory. I am sure you know the reason why u serve HIM. I am not going to preach about it but always take time think and know the reason why you serve HIM ... and that taught will make an impact in you and people around you. Let him be the centre of our life.

Anyway, is a really an honour and privilege again for me to serve together with of you all & especially serving GOD. I hope we will have a Wonderful time Practicing n serving God together.

Well here are the songs:-
1. Lord You Are Good
2. Everywhere That I go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6rOpWtCu4&feature=related (Intro only follow this style)

P.S. 1st song Lyrics & Chords & 2nd song Lyrics & Chords

PLEASE listen to the songs especially song no. 2 at you tube (click on the song) and also come prepared so that we can have a smooth practice and end early. Most importantly Come with a prayerful heart and be spiritually prepared as well.

PRACTICE TIME: 1.00 PM -3 PM

Thank you and God bless.

Desmond Fernando

5 comments:

Ginny said...

Hello:)
Amanda will be replacing me

Desmond Prakash said...

ok.

william said...

wah israel houghton... i'll listen to what i hav in ipod if i dun hav time to watch the video. btw which version for last song? are u gonna rap, lol?

Desmond Prakash said...

just the normal version... not gonna to rap.. not a a rapper man...

Desmond Prakash said...

halo.. for song no2. are u all okay with it? well basically for the intro is the Jackson 5 intro.. if you go to YouTube find Jackson 5 intro u will know how it will sound like.